This beautifully decorated, family owned villa is located next to the Hotel Dionysia, on a picturesque road, just a 5 minute walk from the centre of Kalkan “old town”. Four large bedrooms make it suitable for up to 8 guests and the roof terrace of the villa give you uninterrupted views of Kalkan bay and is a beautiful villa to enjoy a relaxing holiday in.
A few steps lead you up to the property from road level and bring you in to the property’s shaded garden. There is a covered table and seating area, complete with ceiling fan, located in the rear garden which makes it the ideal place to sit for alfresco eating.
A large roof terrace offers guests uninterrupted views across Kalkan and out to Mouse & Snake Islands. An ideal location for watching the sunrise and sunset.
The property comprises
- Decorated in a Colonial style throughout, with quality wooden furniture in all rooms
- Triple en-suite bedroom on the entrance level of the property
- Double and twin en-suite bedrooms on the first floor
- Double bedroom, with use of the main bathroom, also located on the first floor
- Air conditioning in all bedrooms
- Open plan dining and lounge area, with air conditioning
- Satellite TV with English language channels, DVD player and selection of DVD’s
- Cloak room on the entrance level of the property
- Full fitted, and equipped, modern kitchen
- Large roof terrace with table, chairs, sun loungers and parasol at the top of the villa
- Conveniently located utility room on the roof with sink, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Generous welcome hamper on arrival
- Services of an English speaking representative throughout your stay, with 24 hour contact
Prices start from £1,000 per week.
The villa is cleaned weekly, with fresh linen and bedding.
The villa is on a self-catering basis, with local supermarkets selling all sorts of produce just a 4 minute walk away from the property. The larger supermarkets within Kalkan offer a shopping delivery service to the villa.
The villa comfortably sleeps 8 people.
Please note that the villa does not have a swimming pool. Guests have full use of the communial Lykia Estates swimming pool, at a cost of 10 TL per person, per day. Alternatively guests can use the pool at Hotel Dionysia.