The price per person is as follows:
- Twin/double room share £1,750 per person
Please note single room supplements apply.
Flights ARE NOT INCLUDED in the above prices. See below for details of what is/is not included in the tour price.
What is included in the tour price?
- 13 nights’ accommodation in available 2 – 3* hotels on a bed & breakfast basis
- Airport transfers in Cappadocia and Trabzon
- Transportation in a deluxe, non-smoking, minivan with air conditioning and comfortable seating
- Fluent English speaking guide throughout the tour, including guided excursions
- Meals specified in the itinerary without drinks
- All entrance fees for museums and other historical sights detailed in the itinerary
- All transportation fees (including motorway tolls and parking charges)
- All expenses of the guide and driver e.g. meals, accommodation
- All taxes
What is not included in the tour price?
- International and domestic flights
- Optional hot air balloon tour over Cappadocia
- Meals not detailed in the itinerary and drinks
- Tips/gratuities (not compulsory, but customary for guide and driver)
- Personal expenses and services that are not detailed above
GUARANTEED TOUR START DATES
April 2015 8th & 22nd
May 2015 6th & 20th
June 2015 3rd & 17th
July 2015 2nd & 23rd
August 2015 6th & 20th
September 2015 3rd & 26th
October 2015 8th & 20th
- One of the named hotels for each destination (where multiple options are shown) will be used, but cannot be confirmed until the time of booking. The category of hotel will be maintained.
- Visitors’ visa to enter Turkey is not included in the price of the holiday
- A minimum of 4 adults will be on the tour date specified – and your preferred date may have to be changed if the minimum number of guests is not available.
- The tour will finish from Trabzon after lunch on the final day (Day 14). Your return departure flight should be in line with this time.
- Travelling to the eastern side of Turkey is no more dangerous than a visit to any other country in the world. This tour is fully escorted by an English speaking guide throughout the journey for your assistance and peace of mind.
None of the towns and cities in the itinerary are included on the UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office website as being ones to avoid in Turkey.